We were so excited when it snowed... a little
We told Kayli it snowed outside and were so excited. We got our hats, boots, and coats on and went out to play in the "snow". When we got out there Kayli said, "Where's the snow?" She was used to our old home in snow capital USA- Rexburg.
Then it kept snowing and snowing and snowing. It was soo fun. Then Kayli really could see snow. The schools were even cancelled for a day. Everyone up north made fun of good ol' southern Utah. :)
We have a slanted driveway. I couldn't get our car up the driveway. It was too slippery. Dad and Kayli were sliding down it and scaring mom to death.
We don't have a snow shovel, we left them all in Rexburg. So Justin was using a broom. It wasn't really working. I grabbed a big piece of tile we had in our garage to help and I fell and slid down the driveway (i didn't have shoes on either. My feet were freezing). Not very funny, but Justin got a kick out of it.
We even got our family pictures in the snow. Who would've thought we could do that in Rexburg AND Hurricane. We had so much fun in our Hurricane snow... wish we could do it again (if it melts right after).:)
2 comments:
Cute story! We hope you get your wish for more Hurricane snow!! Fact is, we'd like to pack up some Boise snow and send it your way. Kayli & Kaden looked very cute too! Love, Grandpa
Yay for just a LITTLE snow! How fun. And I am still SO excited that you got into med school. Steve and I keep saying what a relief that will be for us.....when that time comes. And gosh Crystal......you are looking so great! Didn't you just have a baby like I did?!?!?!
Post a Comment